Terms & Conditions
The signed agreement and payment details are to be returned to Mall Managers as per the Contract Return Date, (or as stated on the last page due to changed circumstances).
Due as per Balance Due date at top of agreement and is required in full 14 days prior to commencement of the booking. In the event that payment is not received within the required period, immediate cancellation will be effected.
Credit Card accepted, MasterCard and Visa Card only, – Service fee applies (by phoning Accounts Payable on 08 9429 5111)
NO BOOKINGS WILL BE ACCEPTED OR CONFIRMED UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED IN FULL.
3. Agreed fees and documentation to be forwarded to MALL MANAGERS WA PTY LTD
4. HEIGHT RESTRICTIONS
All mall displays are limited to a maximum height of 1.4 metres.
5. SET UP TIMES
From 8.00am Monday to Sunday. You are requested to contact the centre Caretaker/Manager, prior to setting up of your display so that you may be directed to your area
6. DISMANTLING TIMES
Monday – Sunday from 6pm but no later than 9pm. Failure to have the display removed by 8.00pm and will incur security charges being a minimum four hours.
7. MANNING OF DISPLAYS
The display must be attended to all times during the core opening hours of the of the Centre.
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm, and Saturday and Sunday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
The Centre opening hours are Monday – Sunday 8.00am to 9.00pm
The term of any casual letting or sidewalk sale, including renewals, must not exceed five (5) consecutive Business Days.
8. PRESENTATION AND CONDUCT
Card tables are not allowed. Trestles and other tables must be covered with floor length cloths. Tables, chairs and display boards must be clean and well maintained. Presentation of all Lessee’s personnel and equipment must at all times meet the required standard of the Centre, who will have total control over this matter. The Centre does not allow the use of PA Systems, flashing lights, direct approaches to the public, “A” frame signs or helium balloons. All signage must be professionally printed. HANDWRITTEN SIGNS are not permitted.
Staff manning the display must maintain a reasonable and appropriate standard of presentation. Any clothing, odours, or behaviour that offends customers/staff will not be tolerated and may result in cancellation of your booking. Staff are not permitted to approach Shopping Centre customers.
Tin shaking is not permitted in this shopping centre. All tins/containers used for collecting must remain on a table at all times. You may be requested to provide a letter of authorisation from your Charity/Organisation.
All electrical cabling or extension cords must be supplied by your company and must be fitted with an RCD/Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker and tagged by a certified electrical contractor, as per the requirements of the Department of Occupational Health and Supply. Failure to comply with these regulations will result in the cancellation of your booking at this shopping centre and could lead to
penalties of up to $25,000. If a power outage occurs as the result of failing to comply with these regulations, the Shopping Centre holds no responsibility for your loss of earnings or property.
No display material will be stored after the last day of your booking. Your display and property must be removed at close of business on the last day of your booking.
13. PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE
Evidence of or a CERTIFICATE OF CURRENCY FOR PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE cover, which will indemnify the Owners of the Shopping Centre is case of any claims arising out of your use of the Shopping Centre, must be supplied. Minimum cover required is Twenty (20) million dollars.
Wheels on any vehicles must stand on carpet squares to protect the flooring and vehicle batteries must be removed. Oil trays must be positioned under any vehicles. Access for Vehicles and Trailers are to enter via the nominated centre entrance.
15. Management and staff of the Shopping Centre take no responsibility for merchandise damaged or stolen the duration of the display period.
16. The Hirer shall not at any time obstruct the free movement of customers in common areas, walkways, entrances, shopfronts, service corridors or fire exits or hinder the clear view of any shopfront. The perimeters of each casual leasing area must not be closer than:
a) 4.0m from the non-serving side of any adjacent kiosk or similar structure
b) 6.0m from the serving side of any adjacent kiosk or similar structure
c) 4.5m from any adjacent shopfront
17. Fixtures must in no way cause permanent damage or disfigurement of the Centre.
18. The hirer will indemnify the Shopping Centre, Lessor, Centre Management and Centre Management staff from and against all claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses for which the Centre may become liable in respect of and arising from the casual letting.
19. The Hirer is responsible to see that the purpose of the letting complies with all statutes, ordinances or regulations issued by the Government Authorities and will keep the Shopping Centre indemnified in respect of all such matters.
20. The Shopping Centre is a SMOKE FREE CENTRE. Personnel manning displays are not to smoke within the Shopping Centre at any time.
21. The Hirer is to ensure all staff are instructed on all Rules and Regulations relating to the Shopping Centre as detailed herein.
The Management of the Shopping Centre reserves the right to cancel the confirmation of this arrangement or relocate the display at any time prior to or during the dates shown at their discretion. However, should such a cancellation occur, a full refund or portion thereof will be made. Should the Hirer breach any of these terms of the Casual Letting, the Owner may terminate the Casual
Letting Agreement without notice and refund.
If cancellation is required by the Hirer within fourteen (14) days of the commencement date, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
24. CENTRE GUIDELINES
(1) Access to Centre 8am-9am
Egress from Centre – I hour from close of business (refer item 7)
(2) Vehicle Access
Not Available at this Centre
(3) Equipment Costs:
No centre equipment available
All cml clients and their staff to abide by the parking limit signs within the Centre car parks, fines will be applied and cannot be waived.